Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
$1.99USD or more
What happens when you get Glenn Underground and Anthony Nicholson in the studio together? You get Derrick May turning his head at Chicago's now defunct Sonotheque asking WTF is that? Day Of God starts off gentle as a Lamb showing slight hints of dance floor aggression but at just the right time returns as a thunderous beater destroying dance floors all over the world.
released February 12, 2016
* Instruments [All Instruments Performed By] Glenn Underground
* Producer, Written By Glenn Crocker
* Drums Performed By Anthony Nicholson
* Artwork [Photography By] Ricardo Miranda
* Publishing Strictly Jaz Unit Music BMI